Tuna Fish Sportfishing Booking and Payment Policy
All boats reservations require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit. Reservations must be secured by a credit card thru our online booking system.
Credit Card payments are collected by Peek Pro acting as an authorised agent of TUNA FISH SPORTFISHING.
- Deposit non-refundable
- If the captain is sick or the boat can´t go out due to mechanical difficulties, all effort will be to find a comparable boat. If a comparable boat is not found there is no charge for the day(s) and a full refund for the day(s) in question will be given.
- If really bad weather conditions before your charter and the captain recommend canceling the trip, we will reschedule your trip to the next available day. If not possible to reschedule, a full refund for the day(s) in question will be given.
- If the client requests to finish the trip early due to illness or seasickness. No deposit refund will be done and the total amount of the trip has to be charged.
- If clients No Shows on the fishing day, total amount of the trip has to be charged. When you reserve a fishing trip, we do not book anyone else for that day. No shows leave the captain and deckhand standing at the fully set up boat wondering where is their charter.
- Please use cash to pay balance (pay balance to the captain before departure).
- If you pay the balance with a credit card, an additional 13% TAX and processing fees will be added to your balance.
- We don’t accept traveler checks.
TIP CREW: You already paid for the trip but you should make sure you have some cash in pocket so you can tip the Mate and Captain. It is a hard work, it is not easy and these guys deserve every dime they get. A tip between 15% or 20% of the trip cost, for all them, will be fine.
Tuna Fish Sportfishing General Policy
Departure time: Fishing trips depart at 7:30 a.m, please stay at the prearranged beach 15 minutes before departure time. Our mate will be waiting for your at the beach to take you to the boat.
Safety: The safety and enjoyment of our passengers and crew is extremely important. It will be the sole decision of the vessel Captain in assessing equipment, water and weather conditions as to actual departure. If a cancellation must be made under the above circumstances, it will be the client’s choice for a refund of deposit or rescheduling.
Medical Concerns: Please inform us of any medical problems or special requirements at the time of booking.
Alcohol: Beer is allowed but being obnoxious and drunk is not. Always drink responsibly.
Charters includes: Drinks (tropical juice, water bottle, beers and soft drinks), fishing equipment, bait, ice bag, fresh fruits, snacks and lunch (on full day).
What to bring?
Sunscreen, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, camera, towels or anything else you want/need.