How can I book a charter with Tuna Fish Sportfishing?
Papagayo fishing charters step-by-step booking instructions:
- Go to Boats & Rates page where you can see a list of boats.
- Click on the boats to get specific details.
- Choose your boat preferences, price and specifications.
- Click on the “Book Now” green button (it will redirect to a new page where you can continue with your booking process).
- Select the date of your Papagayo fishing charter.
- Choose your Departure time below calendar according to your charter (full of half day).
- Add a Guest. Click on “Add” button next to amount
- Click on “Check out” blue button
- Fill out the fields
- Click again “Check out” button
- Review your booking, if all alright. Check the box of ” I accept the Terms of Service .”
- Click on “Pay Now” button
- Fill out the form with your credit card information to confirm.
What do I need to bring?
We provide all gear, food, bait, tackle, captain and mate. However we have a few tips of what to carry with you on the boat. Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, shoes are optional, clothes to protect from the sun.
Do you guarantee we catch fish on our fishing charter?
There are no guarantees in fishing. However we can guarantee you will get the best effort out of us including top notch captain, mate, best gear, electronics, etc.
Do you clean the fish?
Absolutely, our mate will filet and bag all the fish for you to take home or to a local restaurant to prepare for you.
What does the charter includes?
For your comfort and privacy all our boats are provided onboard with stocked coolers with fruit, soft drinks, cold beer, snacks & lunch on a full day fishing! Also, all boats are provided with fishing rods, bait and lures, plus a mate to assist you in the catch, release or cleaning your fish to go.
Can I ship fish back to my home?
You can take a cooler on the plane with you. Each airline is different, please check with them to find out the weight restrictions.
Do you pick up us at our resort?
If you already have your fishing charter reservation with us, you don’t need to drive to us! Tuna Fish Sportfishing can pick you up at the beach from your resort, so, if you are staying at a private village or hotel, we will coordinate with you the pick up time by boat at the nearest beach to you when it be possible, just contact us by e-mail or give us a call.
Are boat prices per person or boat?
Our Boats & Rates indicate a maximum number of people who can approach it and the prices are established per boat and not for person.